This research was supported by Grants 175309/V50 and 170449/V50 from the Norwegian Research Council. No conflict of interest is declared. We thank all of the families who generously participated in our study.
Do Time in Child Care and Peer Group Exposure Predict Poor Socioemotional Adjustment in Norway?
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1701–1715, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Solheim, E., Wichstrøm, L., Belsky, J. and Berg-Nielsen, T. S. (2013), Do Time in Child Care and Peer Group Exposure Predict Poor Socioemotional Adjustment in Norway?. Child Development, 84: 1701–1715. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12071
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.