This project was supported by NIMH Grants MH42498, MH57024, MH56961, and MH57095, and NICHD Grant HD30572, and preparation of this manuscript was supported by NICHD Grants T32HD007475 and HD064795.
Temperament Moderates Associations Between Exposure to Stress and Children's Externalizing Problems
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1579–1593, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Schermerhorn, A. C., Bates, J. E., Goodnight, J. A., Lansford, J. E., Dodge, K. A. and Pettit, G. S. (2013), Temperament Moderates Associations Between Exposure to Stress and Children's Externalizing Problems. Child Development, 84: 1579–1593. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12076
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH42498, MH57024, MH56961, MH57095
- NICHD. Grant Numbers: HD30572, T32HD007475, HD064795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.