Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by grants independently and jointly funded by the National Institute of Mental Health (MH5705, MH086043, MH066247) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA17796) awarded to Nicholas Ialongo. Keith C. Herman, Kenneth Wang, and Wendy M. Reinke are from the Department of Educational, School, & Counseling Psychology at the University of Missouri. Reid Trotter is with the Counseling Center at Colorado State University. Nicholas Ialongo is with the Department of Mental Health, School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University.
Developmental Trajectories of Maladaptive Perfectionism Among African American Adolescents
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1633–1650, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Herman, K. C., Wang, K., Trotter, R., Reinke, W. M. and Ialongo, N. (2013), Developmental Trajectories of Maladaptive Perfectionism Among African American Adolescents. Child Development, 84: 1633–1650. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12078
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH5705, MH086043, MH066247
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA17796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.