We thank Chelsea Cornelius, Rami, Elali, Paul Harris, Gabriel Lopez-Mobilia, Marjorie Taylor, and members of the Imagination and Cognition Lab for insightful and constructive comments on the manuscript. The writing of this article was supported in part by NICHD Grant R01-HD030300 to Jacqueline D. Woolley.
Revisiting the Fantasy–Reality Distinction: Children as Naïve Skeptics
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1496–1510, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Woolley, J. D. and E. Ghossainy, M. (2013), Revisiting the Fantasy–Reality Distinction: Children as Naïve Skeptics. Child Development, 84: 1496–1510. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12081
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01-HD030300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.