This research was funded by a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant to Kristin Hansen Lagattuta (0723375). We would like to thank the children and adults who participated in these studies. We would also like to thank Michael Monsour, Amanda Blattman, Christina Harvey, Elizabeth Lowen, Kristine Aphugh, Stephanie Lennox, Holly Rus, Abigail Smith, and Nicole Storrow for their assistance with this research.
Not All Past Events Are Equal: Biased Attention and Emerging Heuristics in Children's Past-to-Future Forecasting
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 2094–2111, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Lagattuta, K. H. and Sayfan, L. (2013), Not All Past Events Are Equal: Biased Attention and Emerging Heuristics in Children's Past-to-Future Forecasting. Child Development, 84: 2094–2111. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12082
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0723375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.