This study was supported by the Center for Neurobehavioral Development (NIH T32 MH73129) and the Center for Cognitive Sciences (NIH T32 HD007151) at the University of Minnesota. The authors thank Christina Shoaf, Daniel Rinker, and Tim Hoppenrath for assistance with data collection, and Marisa Silveri, Jennifer Wenner, and Ruskin Hunt for editorial comments.
Inhibitory Control During Emotional Distraction Across Adolescence and Early Adulthood
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1954–1966, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Cohen-Gilbert, J. E. and Thomas, K. M. (2013), Inhibitory Control During Emotional Distraction Across Adolescence and Early Adulthood. Child Development, 84: 1954–1966. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12085
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Center for Neurobehavioral Development. Grant Number: NIH T32 MH73129
- Center for Cognitive Sciences. Grant Number: NIH T32 HD007151
- University of Minnesota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.