This research was conducted in partial fulfillment of Lili Qin's dissertation and was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01 MH57505 to Eva M. Pomerantz. We are grateful to the children who participated. We thank Huichang Chen, Scott Litwack, Molly McDonald, and Haimei Wang for their help in collecting and managing the data. We appreciate the constructive comments provided by Reed Larson, Brent Roberts, Glenn Roisman, Karen Rudolph, and members of the Center for Parent-Child Studies at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
Reciprocal Pathways Between American and Chinese Early Adolescents' Sense of Responsibility and Disclosure to Parents
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1887–1895, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Qin, L. and Pomerantz, E. M. (2013), Reciprocal Pathways Between American and Chinese Early Adolescents' Sense of Responsibility and Disclosure to Parents. Child Development, 84: 1887–1895. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12088
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH57505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.