The first two authors (A.J.S.M and C.M.) contributed equally to this article and their order was determined at random: both should be considered first authors. This study was made possible by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) awarded to the fifth author, as well as grants from the Australian Research Council (ARC) awarded to the first and third authors. The authors wish to thank every student, staff member, and research assistant involved in the MADDP.
School Life and Adolescents' Self-Esteem Trajectories
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1967–1988, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Morin, A. J. S., Maïano, C., Marsh, H. W., Nagengast, B. and Janosz, M. (2013), School Life and Adolescents' Self-Esteem Trajectories. Child Development, 84: 1967–1988. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12089
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.