We thank Katrina Ferrara, Melissa Hansen, and Shana Ramsook for their help with data collection. This research was supported, in part, by grants from the National Science Foundation's Spatial Intelligence and Learning Center SBE-0541957 and Temple University.
Taking Shape: Supporting Preschoolers' Acquisition of Geometric Knowledge Through Guided Play
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1872–1878, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Fisher, K. R., Hirsh-Pasek, K., Newcombe, N. and Golinkoff, R. M. (2013), Taking Shape: Supporting Preschoolers' Acquisition of Geometric Knowledge Through Guided Play. Child Development, 84: 1872–1878. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12091
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation's Spatial Intelligence and Learning Center. Grant Number: SBE-0541957
- Temple University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.