The authors want to thank Nausicaa Pouscoulous for her advice as well as the ESF's EURO-XPRAG Research Networking Programme, which supported the exchange of ideas. We also want to thank Isabell Lehn, Juliane Dauksch, Susann Schildhauer, and Sophie Sumburane for their help in the studies, the child lab's research assistants for their general support, and Manuela Missana and Franziska Kroebel for help with the coding.
3-Year-Old Children Make Relevance Inferences in Indirect Verbal Communication
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 2079–2093, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Schulze, C., Grassmann, S. and Tomasello, M. (2013), 3-Year-Old Children Make Relevance Inferences in Indirect Verbal Communication. Child Development, 84: 2079–2093. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12093
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!