We thank the principal investigators and families of the Twin and Offspring Study in Sweden and the Nonshared Environment in Adolescent Development project. Funding for the Nonshared Environment in Adolescent Development project was provided by National Institute of Mental Health Grants R01MH43373, R01MH48825, and the William T. Grant Foundation; funding for the Twin and Offspring Study in Sweden was provided by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01MH54601. Additional funding was provided by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (F31 DA033737), National Institute on Aging (F32 AG039165).
Gene–Environment Correlation Underlying the Association Between Parental Negativity and Adolescent Externalizing Problems
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 2031–2046, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Marceau, K., Horwitz, B. N., Narusyte, J., Ganiban, J. M., Spotts, E. L., Reiss, D. and Neiderhiser, J. M. (2013), Gene–Environment Correlation Underlying the Association Between Parental Negativity and Adolescent Externalizing Problems. Child Development, 84: 2031–2046. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12094
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01MH43373, R01MH48825
- William T. Grant Foundation. Grant Number: R01MH54601
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: F31 DA033737
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: F32 AG039165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.