This study is funded by the Institute of Education Sciences. Thanks to the Boston Public Schools; Jason Sachs; the BPS Department of Early Childhood; participating coaches, principals, teachers, and children; John Willett; Richard Murnane; Nonie Lesaux; John Papay; and members of the Harvard RD Methodology in Prekindergarten Studies Working Group (particularly Howard Bloom, Jens Ludwig, Doug Miller, Guido Imbens, and Thomas Lemieux). Special thanks to our research assistants Kjersti Ulvestad, Carla Schultz, Julia Hayden, Michael Hurwitz, Hadas Eidelman, Kam Sripada, Ellen Fink, Julia Foodman, Deni Peri, Caitlin Over, and John Goodson.
Impacts of a Prekindergarten Program on Children's Mathematics, Language, Literacy, Executive Function, and Emotional Skills
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 2112–2130, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Weiland, C. and Yoshikawa, H. (2013), Impacts of a Prekindergarten Program on Children's Mathematics, Language, Literacy, Executive Function, and Emotional Skills. Child Development, 84: 2112–2130. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12099
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Institute of Education Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.