This research was supported by CASL Grant R305H060161 from the Institute of Educational Sciences, Department of Education, and by Grant 220020166 from the James S. McDonnell Foundation. The authors are entirely responsible for the results and their interpretation presented herein. We thank the members of Metalab for their assistance with data collection.
Children's Naive Theories of Intelligence Influence Their Metacognitive Judgments
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 1879–1886, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Miele, D. B., Son, L. K. and Metcalfe, J. (2013), Children's Naive Theories of Intelligence Influence Their Metacognitive Judgments. Child Development, 84: 1879–1886. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12101
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- CASL. Grant Numbers: R305H060161, 220020166
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.