This study and its write-up were supported by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the National Institute of Mental Health (9R01 HD058305-11A1 and R01-MH58066).
The Adolescent Relational Dialectic and the Peer Roots of Adult Social Functioning
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 192–204, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Allen, J. P., Chango, J. and Szwedo, D. (2014), The Adolescent Relational Dialectic and the Peer Roots of Adult Social Functioning. Child Development, 85: 192–204. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12106
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 9R01 HD058305-11A1, R01-MH58066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.