SHARE Project: We would like to thank the families and schools who participated in the study. We are grateful to Jamie Abaied, Hannah Banagale, Molly Bartlett, Lauren Bohn, Alison Dupre, Megan Flynn, Sarah Kang, Cathy Koerber, Nicole Llewelyn, and Jennifer Schmidt for their assistance in data collection and management. This research was funded by a University of Illinois Arnold O. Beckman Award and National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH68444 awarded to Karen D. Rudolph. The Child Development Project has been funded by grants MH42498, MH56961, MH57024, and MH57095 from the National Institute of Mental Health; HD30572 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; and DA016903 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Kenneth A. Dodge is supported by Senior Scientist Award 2K05 DA015226 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Peer Victimization and Social Alienation: Predicting Deviant Peer Affiliation in Middle School
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 124–139, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Rudolph, K. D., Lansford, J. E., Agoston, A. M., Sugimura, N., Schwartz, D., Dodge, K. A., Pettit, G. S. and Bates, J. E. (2014), Peer Victimization and Social Alienation: Predicting Deviant Peer Affiliation in Middle School. Child Development, 85: 124–139. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12112
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
- University of Illinois
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH68444, MH42498, MH56961, MH57024, MH57095, HD30572
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: DA016903
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.