This research was supported by research grants from the Swiss National Science Foundation to A.F. and from the Chiang Ching-kuo Foundation to S.W., as well as a Faculty Research Grant awarded by the Committee of Research from UCSC to S.W. We thank Shinchieh Duh, Alyssa Givenco, and Alexa Beaman for their help with data collection.
Mental Spatial Transformations in 14- and 16-Month-Old Infants: Effects of Action and Observational Experience
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 278–293, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Frick, A. and Wang, S.-h. (2014), Mental Spatial Transformations in 14- and 16-Month-Old Infants: Effects of Action and Observational Experience. Child Development, 85: 278–293. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12116
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Chiang Ching-kuo Foundation
- Committee of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.