This project was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grants HD046064 and HD43763. Appreciation is expressed to the teachers, students, parents, and program personnel who served as partners in this project in the Huntingdon, Blair, and York County Head Start Programs of Pennsylvania. In addition, this work reflects the particular efforts and talents of Gloria Rhule and Harriet Darling, who served as program supervisors; Julia Gest, Linda Scheffer, Laura Lance, and Sandy Jones who served as REDI trainers; and the REDI research team supervised by Tracy Spalvins and Marcella Shire. Celene Domitrovich is an author of the Preschool PATHS Curriculum, has a royalty agreement with Channing Bete, Inc., and receives income from PATHS Training LLC. This has been reviewed and managed by Penn State's Individual Conflict of Interest Committee.
Effects of Head Start REDI on Children's Outcomes 1 Year Later in Different Kindergarten Contexts
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 140–159, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Bierman, K. L., Nix, R. L., Heinrichs, B. S., Domitrovich, C. E., Gest, S. D., Welsh, J. A. and Gill, S. (2014), Effects of Head Start REDI on Children's Outcomes 1 Year Later in Different Kindergarten Contexts. Child Development, 85: 140–159. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12117
[Correction added on 7/3/2013, after first online publication 5/3/2013: Table 2 on page 10 and Figure 1 on page 11 have been corrected.]
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD046064, HD43763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.