We thank Sindy Sumter, Laura Compier-de Block, Ellen Middag, Manja Koenders, and Masha Takens for their assistance in data collection. We also thank the children and adolescents who participated in this study.
Adolescents' Increasing Stress Response to Social Evaluation: Pubertal Effects on Cortisol and Alpha-Amylase During Public Speaking
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 220–236, January/February 2014
How to Cite
van den Bos, E., de Rooij, M., Miers, A. C., Bokhorst, C. L. and Westenberg, P. M. (2014), Adolescents' Increasing Stress Response to Social Evaluation: Pubertal Effects on Cortisol and Alpha-Amylase During Public Speaking. Child Development, 85: 220–236. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12118
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.