We would like to acknowledge the infants and parents that participated in our longitudinal study, and whose patience and help made this research possible. Also, we like to thank the many graduate and undergraduate students who helped with the coding of infant data: Richard Jordan, Jessica Hughes, Jessica Irvin, Claudio Ferre, Emily Marcinowski, Justin Varholick, and Jeremy Bailoo. These data were used in partial fulfillment for Iryna Babik's master's thesis. This research was supported by NSF Grant DLS0718045 awarded to George F. Michel.
Postural Influences on the Development of Infant Lateralized and Symmetric Hand-Use
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
How to Cite
Babik, I., Campbell, J. M. and Michel, G. F. (2013), Postural Influences on the Development of Infant Lateralized and Symmetric Hand-Use. Child Development. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12121
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DLS0718045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.