Associations Between First-Time Expectant Women's Representations of Attachment and Their Physiological Reactivity to Infant Cry
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1373–1391, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Ablow, J. C., Marks, A. K., Shirley Feldman, S. and Huffman, L. C. (2013), Associations Between First-Time Expectant Women's Representations of Attachment and Their Physiological Reactivity to Infant Cry. Child Development, 84: 1373–1391. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12135
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!