This project was supported by Grant DA034151-02 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse at the National Institutes of Health to Ming-Te Wang.
The Reciprocal Links Between School Engagement, Youth Problem Behaviors, and School Dropout During Adolescence
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 722–737, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, M.-T. and Fredricks, J. A. (2014), The Reciprocal Links Between School Engagement, Youth Problem Behaviors, and School Dropout During Adolescence. Child Development, 85: 722–737. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12138
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA034151-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.