This research was supported by a graduate research grant from the Behavioural Science Institute to the second and third authors. The authors are grateful to the school administrators, teachers, parents, and students who made this research possible.
Adolescents' Selective Visual Attention for High-Status Peers: The Role of Perceiver Status and Gender
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 421–428, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Lansu, T. A. M., Cillessen, A. H. N. and Karremans, J. C. (2014), Adolescents' Selective Visual Attention for High-Status Peers: The Role of Perceiver Status and Gender. Child Development, 85: 421–428. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12139
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Behavioural Science Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.