This research was supported by a grant from the European Research Council (202893) awarded to David J. Turk. We thank the children, parents, and teachers for their support of the research, and the four anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Data from Experiment 1 were presented at the 2011 SRCD annual meeting (Montreal, Canada).
The Self-Reference Effect on Memory in Early Childhood
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 808–823, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Cunningham, S. J., Brebner, J. L., Quinn, F. and Turk, D. J. (2014), The Self-Reference Effect on Memory in Early Childhood. Child Development, 85: 808–823. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12144
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 202893
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.