This work was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF INSPIRE 1247396).
The Effect of Executive Function on Biological Reasoning in Young Children: An Individual Differences Study
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 160–175, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Zaitchik, D., Iqbal, Y. and Carey, S. (2014), The Effect of Executive Function on Biological Reasoning in Young Children: An Individual Differences Study. Child Development, 85: 160–175. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12145
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF INSPIRE 1247396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.