This work was supported by NSF BCS-1052887 to RLG and a Richard A. Harvill Fellowship to DMW. We thank the parents and children who volunteered their time to participate in this study.
Wakefulness (Not Sleep) Promotes Generalization of Word Learning in 2.5-Year-Old Children
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 429–436, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Werchan, D. M. and Gómez, R. L. (2014), Wakefulness (Not Sleep) Promotes Generalization of Word Learning in 2.5-Year-Old Children. Child Development, 85: 429–436. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12149
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-1052887
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.