This research was generously supported by Grant BCS-0843252 from the National Science Foundation to the second author. The authors thank the research assistants and participating families who made this research possible.
Motivated by Meaning: Testing the Effect of Knowledge-Infused Rewards on Preschoolers' Persistence
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
How to Cite
Alvarez, A. L. and Booth, A. E. (2013), Motivated by Meaning: Testing the Effect of Knowledge-Infused Rewards on Preschoolers' Persistence. Child Development. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12151
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0843252
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.