This work was supported by the National Agency for Research (ANR, project Tactile Image) and by the Burgundy Regional Council. The authors are very grateful to the graduate students from Gunadarma University who helped in collecting and coding the data (Wahyu Rahardjo, Trida Cynthia, Dhita, Nandie Hayati, Ratih, Reny, Tika, Vidya, and Quroyzhin Kartika Rini), to the directors of the different institutions who accepted to participate in the study (Drs. Endang Wiharsa, Drs. Subagya, MSi., Drs. Bambang Supriyadi, Tito Suharwanto, S.Pd, S.IP, MSi., Dra. Agustyawati, M.Phil, SNE, Drs. Agus Suryabto, MPd, and Dra. Agustina Kaban, MSi), and to Tim Pownall who corrected the English in this study.
Local and Global Processing in Blind and Sighted Children in a Naming and Drawing Task
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1077–1090, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Puspitawati, I., Jebrane, A. and Vinter, A. (2014), Local and Global Processing in Blind and Sighted Children in a Naming and Drawing Task. Child Development, 85: 1077–1090. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12158
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- National Agency for Research
- Burgundy Regional Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.