This research was supported by grants from the National Science Foundation and the W.T. Grant Foundation to Sandra Graham and Jaana Juvonen.
Psychosocial Benefits of Cross-Ethnic Friendships in Urban Middle Schools
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 469–483, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Graham, S., Munniksma, A. and Juvonen, J. (2014), Psychosocial Benefits of Cross-Ethnic Friendships in Urban Middle Schools. Child Development, 85: 469–483. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12159
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation
- W.T. Grant Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.