Support for this work was provided by a grant from the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (DA017902). We thank the participating families, staff, and research assistants who took part in this study.
Cultural Socialization and Ethnic Pride Among Mexican-Origin Adolescents During the Transition to Middle School
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 695–708, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Hernández, M. M., Conger, R. D., Robins, R. W., Bacher, K. B. and Widaman, K. F. (2014), Cultural Socialization and Ethnic Pride Among Mexican-Origin Adolescents During the Transition to Middle School. Child Development, 85: 695–708. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12167
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: DAO17902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.