This research was supported by Chiang-Ching Kuo Foundation. The author thanks Katherine Mason, Wen-chi Yi, Chi-han Liang, as well as many other research assistants for their assistance with data collection; and Qinglan Peng, Ana Lopez, and Caroline Segal for their contribution to data coding. Special thanks go to children and parents who made this study possible.
How European American and Taiwanese Mothers Talk to Their Children About Learning
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1206–1221, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Fung, H., Bakeman, R., Rae, K. and Wei, W. (2014), How European American and Taiwanese Mothers Talk to Their Children About Learning. Child Development, 85: 1206–1221. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12172
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Chiang-Ching Kuo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!