Deborah Rivas-Drake is now at the University of Michigan.
Feeling Good, Happy, and Proud: A Meta-Analysis of Positive Ethnic–Racial Affect and Adjustment
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 77–102, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Rivas-Drake, D., Syed, M., Umaña-Taylor, A., Markstrom, C., French, S., Schwartz, S. J., Lee, R. and Ethnic and Racial Identity in the 21st Century Study Group (2014), Feeling Good, Happy, and Proud: A Meta-Analysis of Positive Ethnic–Racial Affect and Adjustment. Child Development, 85: 77–102. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12175
This article was prepared as part of the Ethnic and Racial Identity in the 21st Century working group. Group members not listed on the author byline are: William E. Cross Jr., George P. Knight, Stephen M. Quintana, Eleanor Seaton, Robert M. Sellers, and Tiffany Yip. The authors gratefully acknowledge the funding for this working group provided by the Society for Research in Child Development, Society for Research on Adolescence, APA Division 45, the Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race in America and the Center for the Study of Human Development at Brown University, and the T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics at Arizona State University. We are also grateful to Marley Pierce for her diligence as a research assistant and to Dr. Elisabetta Crocetti for her invaluable assistance with the data analyses and presentation of results.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Society for Research on Adolescence
- APA Division 45
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race in America
- Center for the Study of Human Development
- T. Denny Sanford School of Social and Family Dynamics at Arizona State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.