This research was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (BCS-0721377), and a grant-in-aid from the American Psychology-Law Society. We thank the families and children who participated in the project, as well as the undergraduate research assistants who assisted in data collection. Additional thanks to Jo Ann Prause for her help with the statistical analyses.
Stress, Interviewer Support, and Children's Eyewitness Identification Accuracy
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1292–1305, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Rush, E. B., Quas, J. A., Yim, I. S., Nikolayev, M., Clark, S. E. and Larson, R. P. (2014), Stress, Interviewer Support, and Children's Eyewitness Identification Accuracy. Child Development, 85: 1292–1305. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12177
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0721377
- American Psychology-Law Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.