We would like to thank Roger Mundry for statistical assistance; Isabelle de Gaillande-Mustoe and Nadine Kante for their help in recruiting the children and collecting data; Doreen Schrimpf, Christina Stockmann, and Irka Wetzig for their help in transcribing and coding the data; Petra Jahn for her help with the bibliography; and all day care centers and children for their friendly cooperation.
Children's Norm Enforcement in Their Interactions With Peers
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1108–1122, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Köymen, B., Lieven, E., Engemann, D. A., Rakoczy, H., Warneken, F. and Tomasello, M. (2014), Children's Norm Enforcement in Their Interactions With Peers. Child Development, 85: 1108–1122. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12178
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.