The NSAL is supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (U01-MH57716) with supplemental support from the OBSSR Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research and the National Institute on Drug Abuse at the National Institutes of Health and the University of Michigan to Dr. James S. Jackson. Dr. Joe was supported by a grant (R01-MH82807) from the National Institute of Mental Health.
Social Integration and the Mental Health of Black Adolescents
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1003–1018, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Rose, T., Joe, S., Shields, J. and Caldwell, C. H. (2014), Social Integration and the Mental Health of Black Adolescents. Child Development, 85: 1003–1018. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12182
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: U01-MH57716
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-MH82807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.