H. Henny Yeung is now at the Université Paris Descartes & CNRS (Laboratoire Psychologie de la Perception, UMR 8158).
Referential Labeling Can Facilitate Phonetic Learning in Infancy
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1036–1049, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Yeung, H. H., Chen, L. M. and Werker, J. F. (2014), Referential Labeling Can Facilitate Phonetic Learning in Infancy. Child Development, 85: 1036–1049. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12185
This work was supported by the McDonnell Foundation (412783-001G) to Richard N. Aslin and Janet F. Werker, and by the National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (81103) to Janet F. Werker. We thank Jacqueline Chong and Moko Chen for help preparing stimuli, as well as Laurel Fais, Alison Greuel, and Priya Kandhadai for valuable suggestions on an earlier draft.
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.