This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01HD35612). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health. The authors thank Pamela K. Rutherford, Kimberly McMillan, Alicia Brady, Janis Sayre, and Katharine Suma for their assistance with data collection, coding, and manuscript preparation.
From Interactions to Conversations: The Development of Joint Engagement During Early Childhood
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 941–955, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Adamson, L. B., Bakeman, R., Deckner, D. F. and Nelson, P. B. (2014), From Interactions to Conversations: The Development of Joint Engagement During Early Childhood. Child Development, 85: 941–955. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12189
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01HD35612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.