This research was supported by Grant P50HD052120 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and Grant R305F100005 from the Institute of Education Sciences. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the view of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the Institute of Education Sciences.
Quantile Regression in the Study of Developmental Sciences
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 861–881, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Petscher, Y. and Logan, J. A. R. (2014), Quantile Regression in the Study of Developmental Sciences. Child Development, 85: 861–881. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12190
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P50HD052120
- Institute of Education Sciences. Grant Number: R305F100005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.