The authors would like to thank the children, parents, and teachers for participating in the study. Moreover, the authors are grateful to Mirjam van Leer, Judith Koops, and Lizzy Eilbracht for their help in data collection and coding.
Children's Reasoning About the Refusal to Help: The Role of Need, Costs, and Social Perspective Taking
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1134–1149, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Sierksma, J., Thijs, J., Verkuyten, M. and Komter, A. (2014), Children's Reasoning About the Refusal to Help: The Role of Need, Costs, and Social Perspective Taking. Child Development, 85: 1134–1149. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12195
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.