This study was supported by a grant from the Institute of Education Sciences (R335A080287) to the first and third authors.
Young Children's Interpretation of Multidigit Number Names: From Emerging Competence to Mastery
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1306–1319, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Mix, K. S., Prather, R. W., Smith, L. B. and Stockton, J. D. (2014), Young Children's Interpretation of Multidigit Number Names: From Emerging Competence to Mastery. Child Development, 85: 1306–1319. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12197
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Institute of Education Sciences. Grant Number: R335A080287
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.