The authors thank Sarah Lovell, Alex Shaw, Marina Addams, Sarah Hailey, Lacey Hutchison, Patrick Nalepka, and Melanie Fox for running participants in these studies as well as the Psi Chi Summer Research Grant to Brian Spitzer and The Science of Virtue Grant and National Science Foundation Grant 1004797 to Kristina Olson for funding this research.
Preschoolers Reduce Inequality While Favoring Individuals With More
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 1123–1133, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Li, V., Spitzer, B. and Olson, K. R. (2014), Preschoolers Reduce Inequality While Favoring Individuals With More. Child Development, 85: 1123–1133. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12198
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Psi Chi Summer Research
- The Science of Virtue
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1004797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.