We thank all children and their parents for taking part in this study and are grateful to the teachers of the participating schools for their continuous support over the course of the study. Thanks are also due to Nadine Jaensch, Julia Schmid, and Katarina Groth for assistance with data collection and data management, and to Wolfgang Ellermeier and Ville Sivonen for their support in calibrating the audio equipment.
Development of Rapid Temporal Processing and Its Impact on Literacy Skills in Primary School Children
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
How to Cite
Steinbrink, C., Zimmer, K., Lachmann, T., Dirichs, M. and Kammer, T. (2013), Development of Rapid Temporal Processing and Its Impact on Literacy Skills in Primary School Children. Child Development. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12208
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.