This research was supported in part by funds provided the T. Denny Sanford School of Social Dynamics at Arizona State University as part of the Lives of Girls and Boys Research Enterprise (http://lives.clas.asu.edu/). The authors express deep gratitude to Diane Ruble for her invaluable insights and comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. They also thank Erin Pahlke for the data collection of the seventh- and eighth-grade samples in Study 2.
Gender-Based Relationship Efficacy: Children's Self-Perceptions in Intergroup Contexts
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1663–1676, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Zosuls, K. M., Field, R. D., Martin, C. L., Andrews, N. C. Z. and England, D. E. (2014), Gender-Based Relationship Efficacy: Children's Self-Perceptions in Intergroup Contexts. Child Development, 85: 1663–1676. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12209
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Arizona State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.