This research was supported by the European Commission's Sixth Framework Programme (“Explaining Religion”) and the European Science Foundation EUROCORES programmes “Consciousness in a Natural and Cultural Context” funded by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF Project I93-G15 “Metacognition of Perspective Differences”). We thank the children who participated in this study and the staff of several kindergartens in Salzburg (St. Erhard, St. Leonhard, St. Nikolaus, St. Paul, Pfarrkindergärten Liefering-Baldehof, Gneisand Herrnau).
God–Mother–Baby: What Children Think They Know
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1601–1616, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Kiessling, F. and Perner, J. (2014), God–Mother–Baby: What Children Think They Know. Child Development, 85: 1601–1616. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12210
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- European Commission's Sixth Framework Programme
- European Science Foundation
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: I93-G15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.