This research was supported by an NSERC-CGS doctoral scholarship awarded to the first author, and an NSERC Discovery Grant awarded to the second author. Portions of this work were presented at the 2012 Jean Piaget Society meeting and the 2012 biennial meetings of the International Conference on Infant Studies. The authors would like to thank Dr. Matthias Niemeier and Dr. Kang Lee for their comments on this work. The authors would also like to thank Diane Mangalindan and all the other members of the Laboratory for Infant Studies at the University of Toronto Scarborough for their help in conducting this research.
The Role of Stimulus Novelty on Children's Inflexible Dimensional Switching
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development © 2014 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1373–1384, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Jowkar-Baniani, G. and Schmuckler, M. A. (2014), The Role of Stimulus Novelty on Children's Inflexible Dimensional Switching. Child Development, 85: 1373–1384. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12212
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.