This investigation was conducted as part of the Pathways Project, a larger longitudinal investigation of children's social, psychological, and scholastic adjustment in school contexts that is supported by the National Institutes of Health (1 RO1MH-49223, 2-RO1MH-49223, R01HD-045906 to Gary W. Ladd). Portions of the data reported here were utilized by Rebecca K. Andrews to complete a master's thesis at Arizona State University. Special appreciation is expressed to all the children and parents who made this study possible, and to members of the Pathways Project for assistance with data collection.
Relations Among Chronic Peer Group Rejection, Maladaptive Behavioral Dispositions, and Early Adolescents' Peer Perceptions
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development © 2014 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 971–988, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Ladd, G. W., Ettekal, I., Kochenderfer-Ladd, B., Rudolph, K. D. and Andrews, R. K. (2014), Relations Among Chronic Peer Group Rejection, Maladaptive Behavioral Dispositions, and Early Adolescents' Peer Perceptions. Child Development, 85: 971–988. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12214
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1 RO1MH-49223, 2-RO1MH-49223, R01HD-045906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.