This study was supported by a grant of the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (G.0555.09) and a grant from the Research Council KU Leuven (GOA/12/009).
Transactional Links Between Teacher–Child Relationship Quality and Perceived Versus Sociometric Popularity: A Three-Wave Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development © 2014 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1647–1662, July/August 2014
How to Cite
De Laet, S., Doumen, S., Vervoort, E., Colpin, H., Van Leeuwen, K., Goossens, L. and Verschueren, K. (2014), Transactional Links Between Teacher–Child Relationship Quality and Perceived Versus Sociometric Popularity: A Three-Wave Longitudinal Study. Child Development, 85: 1647–1662. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12216
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Scientific Research–Flanders. Grant Number: G.0555.09
- Research Council KU Leuven. Grant Number: GOA/12/009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!