This manuscript is based on data collected in the NICHD Study of Early Child Care and Youth Development, a study supported by NICHD through 10 cooperative agreement (U10) grants to 10 universities and a U01 grant to a data center at RTI International. The grants called for scientific collaboration between the grantees, their subcontractors, and NICHD investigators. The writing of the paper was partially supported by the Institute for Public Research of the CNA Corporation. The content of this paper is solely the responsibility of the named authors and does not represent the official views of the funders.
Planning in Middle Childhood: Early Predictors and Later Outcomes
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development © 2014 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1446–1460, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Friedman, S. L., Scholnick, E. K., Bender, R. H., Vandergrift, N., Spieker, S., Hirsh Pasek, K., Keating, D. P., Park, Y. and The NICHD Early Child Care Research Network (2014), Planning in Middle Childhood: Early Predictors and Later Outcomes. Child Development, 85: 1446–1460. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12221
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Institute for Public Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.