This research was funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. We sincerely thank the children and their parents for their willingness to participate, the teachers and school staff for facilitating data collection, and the numerous research assistants and students for their indefatigable help on this research.
Continuity and Change in the Home Literacy Environment as Predictors of Growth in Vocabulary and Reading
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development © 2014 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1552–1568, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Sénéchal, M. and LeFevre, J.-A. (2014), Continuity and Change in the Home Literacy Environment as Predictors of Growth in Vocabulary and Reading. Child Development, 85: 1552–1568. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12222
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.