We thank the participating families as well as the members of the International Adoption Project at the University of Minnesota. This research was supported by Grants MH080905 and MH078105 (to Megan R. Gunnar), Grant R01HD051495 (to Stephanie M. Carlson), and, in part, by the Center for Neurobehavioral Development at the University of Minnesota. In addition, an NIMH training grant (T32MH015755, Dante Cicchetti, PI) supported Jenalee Doom.
Beyond Stimulus Deprivation: Iron Deficiency and Cognitive Deficits in Postinstitutionalized Children
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development © 2014 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1805–1812, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Doom, J. R., Gunnar, M. R., Georgieff, M. K., Kroupina, M. G., Frenn, K., Fuglestad, A. J. and Carlson, S. M. (2014), Beyond Stimulus Deprivation: Iron Deficiency and Cognitive Deficits in Postinstitutionalized Children. Child Development, 85: 1805–1812. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12231
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- University of Minnesota. Grant Numbers: MH080905, MH078105, R01HD051495
- NIMH. Grant Number: T32MH015755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.