Research reported in this publication was supported by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the National Institutes of Health under Award P01HD065704. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. The authors gratefully acknowledge Anamarie Auger, Marianne Bitler, and Weilin Li, who provided invaluable support for this article.
Do the Effects of Head Start Vary by Parental Preacademic Stimulation?
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development © 2014 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 1385–1400, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Miller, E. B., Farkas, G., Vandell, D. L. and Duncan, G. J. (2014), Do the Effects of Head Start Vary by Parental Preacademic Stimulation?. Child Development, 85: 1385–1400. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12233
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P01HD065704
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.